Order Your Motor Check Oil Sample Test Kits, Oil Pumps and Pre-Paid Mailer Boxes Below
- Need Expedited Services?
Call 561-684-7799 or Email Us and we'll set you up!
- Are you a surveyor, mechanic or broker?
Call or Email Us for our surveyor, mechanic and broker prices.
- Shipments usually arrive within 3 business days.
- All analysis tests include bottles for samples, bottles to store oil sample bottle, tubes for oil extraction, and information sheet so we can get your results to you quickly!
- Oil Pump SOLD SEPERATELY.
- Motor Check Information Sheet: Click here to download and print out.
- How to Take an Oil Sample? Click here for instructions.
Our Oil Analysis Testing Includes:
- TBN - Total Base Number: Most labs charge extra for this, we include it.
Total Base Number - this number tells you how much alkaline base reserve your oil has left. When your engine is running it creates Acids a by product of the combustion process. The base reserve comes with your oil in its additive package and is used against the acid. When your TBN is at or below 3 it is usually time to change your oil.
- Spectral exam: The Spectral Exam can tell you if you have abnormal wear in your pistons, cylinders, bearings, bushings, crankshaft, valve train, gears, clutches and much more. This exam looks for 9 different wear metals and contaminant metals in your oil.
- Viscosity exam: This exam is where we are measuring the thickness of your oil. By you informing us of your oil type(15W/40 or any other type) we will be able to see if your viscosity results are within the right range. For example, fuel dilution can thin your oil, where as coolant & soot can thicken the oil.
- Oxidation: Oxidation shows the degeneration of oil & the loss of its lubricity and serviceability.
- Soot(Diesel Engines Only): Soot is a normal combustion process of the Diesel Engine. This can cause an increase in the viscosity of the oil, a high reading in soot can indicate improper air/fuel ratios, defective air intakes, faulty injectors, or even blow-by.
- Nitration(Gas Engine Only): Nitration products are formed during the combustion process and are often corrosive and can accelerate oil deterioration.
- We also test for Water, Glycol (in most commercial anti-freezes), Fuel Dilution.
- With our test you will know exactly what is going on inside your engine without having to take it apart!